- Product Overview
- is a high quality handheld gimbal for DSLR and mirrorless cameras that offers an unparalleled solution for dynamic videography. It delivers industry leading camera stabilisation and gives the highest weight-to-payload ratio (4.5kg payload) in the industry (as of Sept 9th 2020). Monocoque carbon fibre construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms. Dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands. Axis Locks keeps gimbal arms in place for easier balancing and storage. Teflon coated arms allows smoother movement of the arms during adjustment. The full colour LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use all features of the Ronin app. You can also access ActiveTrack 3.0 from the 1.4-ich touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control. The full colour LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use all features of the Ronin app.
Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
A built-in front dial above the trigger complements a mounted Focus Wheel for more precise focus and zooming, right from the handle. The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system makes it possible to use fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses.
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters. Transmits 1080p video from up to 100 m away with a latency of just 50 ms. With ActiveTrack built in, DJI RS 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
- Time Tunnel
Combine Roll 360 with hyperlapse to twist the fabric of space and time.
- Force Mobile
The gimbal follows your phone's movements for an even more fluid shot.
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
Create a repeatable camera movement path for a tightly choreographed shot.
With a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
- Carrying Case
- BG30 Grip
- USB-C Charging Cable (40 cm)
- Lens-Fastening Strap
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal)
- Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto)
- Briefcase Handle
- Camera Riser
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Sony Multi, 30 cm)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Micro-USB, 30 cm)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Mini-USB, 30 cm)
- Hook-and-Loop Strap x 3
- D-Ring Camera Mounting Screw 1/4" x 2
- RSA/NATO Port Cover
- Pan Axis Sleeve
- Screw 1/4"